Instruction for Author
Duties of Authors
- Reporting Standards: Authors current an accurate account of the original research carried out as nicely as an goal discussion of its significance. Researchers must present their results simply and except fabrication, falsification, or inappropriate facts manipulation. A manuscript must include adequate detail and references to allow others to replicate the work. Fraudulent or knowingly inaccurate statements represent unethical behavior and are unacceptable. Manuscripts have to observe the submission suggestions of the journal.
- Originality and Plagiarism: Authors ought to make sure that they have written totally original work. The manuscript need to now not be submitted at the same time as to more than one ebook until the editors have agreed to co-publication. Relevant preceding work and publications, each by way of different researchers and the authors’ own, must be correct mentioned and referenced. The predominant literature be stated where possible. Original wording taken without delay from publications through different researchers must appear in quotation marks with the fabulous citations.
- Multiple, Redundant, or Concurrent Publications: The writer should no longer in everyday post the identical manuscript to greater than one journal concurrently. It is additionally anticipated that the creator will now not publish redundant manuscripts or manuscripts describing the equal research in extra than one journal. Submitting the identical manuscript to greater than one journal similtaneously constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable. Multiple publications springing up from a single lookup project be recognized as such and the major guide be referenced
- Acknowledgment of Sources: Authors need to acknowledge all sources of records used in the lookup and cite publications that have been influential in deciding the nature of the suggested work. Proper acknowledgment of the work of others need to constantly be given.
- Authorship of the Paper: The authorship of lookup publications must precisely reflect individuals' contributions to the work and its reporting. Authorship need to be restrained to those who have made a big contribution to conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the suggested study. Others who have made substantial contributions must be listed as co-authors. In cases the place important contributors are listed as authors whilst those who made much less substantial, or in simple terms technical, contributions to the research or the book are listed in an acknowledgment section. Authors additionally ensure that all the authors have seen and agreed to the submitted model of the manuscript and their inclusion of names as co-authors.
- Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest: All authors need to divulge in their manuscript any monetary or any other substantial warfare of pastime that would possibly be construed to have an impact on the effects or interpretation of their manuscript. All sources of financial assist for the mission need to be disclosed.
- Fundamental Errors in Published Works: If the author discovers a tremendous error or inaccuracy in the submitted manuscript, then the author directly notify the journal editor or publisher and cooperate with the editor to retract or right the paper.
- Hazards and Human or Animal Subjects: The creator should pick out in the manuscript if the work entails chemicals, procedures, or gear that have any uncommon risks inherent in their use.